What you bring
- You have successfully completed your university studies in the field of architecture, civil engineering or safety engineering.
- You are interested in fire protection.
- You like working as a team.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to learn the German language.
What you can expect
- Development of fire protection concepts for high-quality special buildings.
- Advising clients, architects and specialist planners on the implementation of fire protection concepts.
- Fire protection construction supervision.
- Consult architects on fire protection in competitions.
- A family-friendly working environment.
What we offer you
- Ongoing exciting and challenging projects.
- A highly qualified team and a collegial working atmosphere.
- A performance-related salary.
- Your support for technical, professional and personal development.
- A modern office environment, right in the middle of Münsters inspiring harbor scene.
- A weekly organic fruit delivery.
We look forward to receive your e-mail application, including your earliest starting date.